Here is my first crack (of many) at a mock this season. The draft order is based on my projection of where teams will finish out the season as of now. That could change in the coming weeks. Take a look and feel free to leave your comments as well. Enjoy!
1. Indianapolis Colts QB Andrew Luck* Stanford
2. Miami Dolphins QB Landry Jones* Oklahoma
3. St. Louis Rams WR Michael Floyd Notre Dame
4. Jacksonville Jaguars WR Alshon Jeffrey* South Carolina
5. Denver Broncos RB Trent Richardson* Alabama
6. Minnesota Vikings OT Matt Kalil* USC
7. Seattle Seahawks QB Matt Barkley* USC
8. Cleveland Browns DE Quinton Coples North Carolina
9. Kansas City Chiefs OT Jonathan Martin* Stanford
10. Carolina Panthers WR Justin Blackmon* Oklahoma St.
11. Arizona Cardinals OT Riley Reiff* Iowa
12. Cincinnati Bengals CB Dre Kirkpatrick* Alabama
13. Tampa Bay Buccaneers CB Morris Claiborne* LSU
14. Philadelphia Eagles DT Brandon Thompson Clemson
15. Tennessee Titans DE Melvin Ingram South Carolina
16. New York Giants OT Andrew Datko Florida St.
17. New York Jets OLB Courtney Upshaw Alabama
18. San Diego Chargers G David DeCastro* Stanford
19. Cleveland Browns (from ATL) OLB Zach Brown North Carolina
20. Chicago Bears OT/G Kelechi Osemele Iowa St.
21. Washington Redskins QB Robert Griffin* Baylor
22. Buffalo Bills CB Alfonzo Dennard Nebraska
23. San Francisco 49ers DT Alameda Ta’amu Washington
24. Pittsburgh Steelers G Cordy Glenn Georgia
25. Dallas Cowboys FS T.J. McDonald* USC
26. Houston Texans WR Ryan Broyles Oklahoma
27. Oakland Raiders DT Billy Winn Boise St.
28. Detroit Lions MLB Donta’ Hightower* Alabama
29. Baltimore Ravens MLB Luke Kuechly* Boston College
30. New England Patriots (from NO) DE Jared Crick Nebraska
31. New England Patritos C Mike Brewster Ohio St.
32. Green Bay Packers FS Robert Lester* Alabama