26. Seattle Seahawks- Ryan Ramczyk, OT, Wisconsin
The Seattle Seahawks need to add talent along the offensive line and there’s no way to argue otherwise.
27. Kansas City Chiefs- Jarrad Davis, LB, Kansas City
Jarrad Davis is a versatile linebacker who would serve as the long-term replacement for the aging Derrick Johnson. Davis’ value is tied to the fact he can support the run, drop in coverage and be an effective blitzer.
28. Dallas Cowboys- Carl Lawson, DE, Auburn
More from With the First Pick
- 2024 NFL Draft: Prospect Viewing Guide for Week 0
- 2024 NFL Draft: All Eyes On NFL Draft Defensive Prospects
- Player Spotlight: USC Safety Calen Bullock
- 2024 Senior Bowl Watchlist Announced
- 2024 NFL Draft: Florida State is Loaded with Prospect in 2023
Carl Lawson has the talent of a top-15 prospect, but his injury history could cause him to fall. The Dallas Cowboys have a major need along the defensive line and would jump at the chance to land someone like Lawson.
29. Green Bay Packers- Marlon Humphrey, CB, Alabama
Green Bay’s loss to the Atlanta Falcons in the NFC Championship game showed that they don’t have anyone capable of matching up against Julio Jones. Marlon Humphrey’s size makes him an attractive prospect who can physically match up with someone like Jones.
30. Pittsburgh Steelers- Tre’Davious White, CB, LSU
Pittsburgh could target an edge rusher with this pick, but they still need help in the secondary. Tre’Davious White is a plug-n-play prospect who can contribute from day one.
31. Atlanta Falcons- Tim Williams, Edge, Alabama
Tim Wiliams is one of the more intriguing prospects in this draft class. He has elite pass-rush ability and could potentially be a double-digit sack guy each year. However, he has some off-field issues that could cause him to fall.
32. New England Patriots- Derek Barnett, Edge, Tennessee
New England is losing both Jabaal Sheard and Chris Long in free agency which means they need pass-rushing help. Derek Barnett would give the Patriots someone capable of stepping in and making and immediate impact.