All the talk about the stout defenses for each team in the intro and it’s actually an offensive player who is the highest-rated NFL prospect in this game. An offensive lineman to be exact in Logan Stenberg. Stenberg has been an absolutely key member of an offensive line that has opened holes for some very good rushing attacks over the past couple of years.
More from With the First Pick
- Pac-12 Football return in November great for 2021 NFL Draft hopefuls
- JaMycal Hasty a fantasy stash candidate amid 49ers injuries
- 2021 NFL Draft: We get one more season of the electric Rondale Moore
- 2021 NFL Draft: Duke Football star CB Mark Gilbert can’t catch a break
- UAB vs South Alabama: 3 2021 NFL Draft prospects to watch
Stenberg is a mammoth of an offensive guard as he is listed at 6-foot-6 and 320 pounds. He combines his size with good toughness and physicality to be a real people mover in the run game. He does lack solid athleticism, however, and can bend at the waist or get too upright while blocking. He also struggles mightily when asked to execute blocks in space.
Stenberg is a tone-setter for the offense and team as a whole. His nastiness and physicality as a blocker have ripple effects throughout the entire team. If Kentucky wins this game it will be because of the offensive line getting movement up front and opening big holes in the run game. Stenberg will be a huge part of the Wildcats accomplishing just that.